Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Just Desserts

I have more of a salt tooth than a sweet one. Since I generally prefer savory to sweet, I am probably more critical of desserts than the rest of the menu. But when the following chefs are offering their creations, I would be ecstatic to be presented with an all-dessert menu:

1. Brooks Headley (formerly with KOMI)
2. Boris Portnoy (formerly with Campton Place)
3. Carlos Salgado (formerly with Coi)
4. Tim Dahl (Blackbird)
5. Kendra Baker (formerly with Bar Tartine)
6. Deanie Fox (formerly with Manresa)
7. Karen Hatfield (formerly with Cortez)

1 comment:

www.ifoods.tv said...

Hi There

I just stumbled upon your blog and think it is an excellent read for foodies and especially like the photos and design of the blog.I started off as a blogger myself and realise the importance of a good clean design like you have here. I have now bookmarked it for myself to read and have added you to our new list of "all the food blogs in the world" on www.ifoods.tv which we have been compiling for the last month! Hopefully it will send you some traffic in the long run. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on food so keep up the good work and talk soon. Cheers

My Own Personal Burger List

UPDATE March 1, 2024 Dad's Luncheonette Roberta's Culver Cit y Sam's Zuni Father's Office Holeman & Finch Carney's P...